Bookkeeping refers to all that time-consuming paperwork which must be done correctly, and on time, if you are to successfully remain in business. Sending and chasing up invoices, sending receipts, paying invoices but maximising cashflow, reconciling your bank accounts accurately...
Bookkeeping is often the last thing business owners have the time and energy for at the end of a busy day or week at work! We can help you get your life back, by taking over some or all of these bookkeeping tasks for you - whether you'd like us to keep on top of it weekly or monthly.
We can process your client/debtor invoices:
- Checking pricing accuracy
- Correct coding (for inventory control)
- Maintaining client details
- Sending out invoices and statements
- Printing Debtors list
- Sending payment receipts
We can manage your supplier/creditor invoices:
- Checking prices charged
- Reconciling invoices to statements received
- Following up on queries or overcharges
- Printing Creditors list
- Payment of approved invoices
Completing your bank reconciliations on regular basis will ensure all your income and expenditure is recorded and correctly coded to your set of accounts.
This will give you the ability to accurately:
- Monitor and/or control your cashflow
- Analyse your Profit and Loss
- Make informed decisions on the way forward for your business
Whether you need a little help... or a lot
You can have us take care of all of your bookkeeping and small business accounting, or just ask us to manage a few of the 'hairier' aspects for you. We're here to help - so contact us today.